// INNER PEACE ~ EDUCATION & TECHNOLOGY

Wednesday 8 July 2015

INNER PEACE




When we heard this " inner peace", some positiveness comes automatically. In this busy and hectic life most of us are not happy; but we all wanted to be happy. So the question arises in our mind automatically; how to be happy. Is there any tool or machinary or government sceheme. The answer is NO. But let me tell you a screat, there is always a person who can make you happy and that special person ( or say great person) is YOU
.
you are the one who is key to make yourself happy. We all know happiness is the key of peaceful life and vice versa peaceful life leads to happy life.
when I say peace it means inner peace.



I met lots of people, they are earning enough money, they wanted something in past which they have acheived already but they are not happy with their life, still searching for inner peace.
during my undergraduate program I met a gentleman Aveshy Witkow, he was from Is real. He told me that he came India to get inner peace because He is not happy with his life. While returning I asked about what he got and he said he still not happy.
The question arises why he was not?

I think the answer is inner peace to get happy life cannot be achieved by travelling far. The place you have to visit, is your own hearth. Ask yourself what you want? If you do what your hearth says then you must be happy because now you are listening to yourself not others.

-By
Pankaj Pathak

8 comments:

  1. Create this charitable of companions you consideration about precisely what therefore grief-favored beside contemplates to most of these tows which are fact produced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
    Computer Repair Service Center

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    daily laptop deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    Accident Attorney Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.
    Accident Attorney Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing very useful information for my business. Great Blog...

    Search and Rescue Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great informative post. Really nice, Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep posting!

    "woman wine expert in usa
    "

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great informative post. Really nice, Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep posting!

    Best Business consulting for small businesses

    ReplyDelete